Community Law & Mediation (CLM) is staffed by a team of dedicated solicitors, administration staff and volunteers under the guidance of our Chief Executive Officer, Rose Wall.
Rose Wall has been the CEO of CLM since 2013. She previously held the position of Managing Solicitor of the Mercy Law Resource Centre. Rose holds an LL.B. and LL.M. from the University of Dublin, Trinity College. She is a member of the Law Society of Ireland, Human Rights & Equality Committee, the Immigrant Council of Ireland Board of Directors and the Northside Partnership Board of Directors. Rose has previously lectured for the Law Society of Ireland and Griffith College Dublin. Rose reports directly to CLM's Board of Directors, which provide guidance on the direction and development of the service and meet every six weeks.
The Board of Directors is headed by our Chairperson, Paul Rogers. Paul is a Chief Executive Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the non-profit and social inclusion sector. Paul is skilled in nonprofit organisation development, facilitation and management. Paul is a strong business development professional with a Master of Science (MSc) in Management and Innovation in Social Enterprise from Dublin City University.
Other members of the Board of Directors are Gerry Donnelly, Declan Cahill, Conor Dignam SC, Diane Duggan, Eamonn Conlon, Debby Maguire and Carita McCarthy.
CLM Northside is based in CLM's head office in the Northside Civic Centre in Coolock and employs the following staff:
- Managing Solicitor (Jane O’Sullivan)
- Full-time Solicitor (Siobhan O'Donoghue)
- Part time Solicitor (Ruth Barry)
- Legal Secretary (Aishling Hickey)
- Communications Manager (Elizabeth Devine)
- Community Education & Volunteer Manager (Ros Palmer)
- Office & Finance Manager (Denise Leavy)
- Part-time Senior Administrator (Sinead O'Farrell)
- Accounts Technician (April Bracken)
- Receptionist (Ann O'Shaughnessy)
- Part time Administrator – Mediation (Aisling Murphy)
- Part time Administrator (Grainne Stringer)
CLM Limerick is based in Limerick Social Services Centre, Henry St, Limerick and is managed by Sinead Kerin, Solicitor. CLM Limerick also employs a part time Solicitor, Martina Brennan and a part time Administrator, Lourde Quigley. Advice clinics are also provided by Jacqueline Murray, volunteer solicitor. CLM Limerick is governed by CLM’s Board of Directors and also has an Advisory Committee, which is composed of residents, members of community groups and other key stakeholders.