Mortgage to Rent: This course will look at the legalities of the MTR scheme. This one-day course will assist people in understanding fully the change in status from homeowner to tenant and what obligations are placed on them as a result.
The main learning outcomes of the course will be:
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the Mortgage to Rent (“MTR”) scheme and how it works in practice;
- To examine the differences between the policy and legal aspects of MTR;
- To analyse the change in status from homeowner to tenant;
- To develop an understanding of qualifying criteria applicable to the scheme;
- To assess differing types of MTR schemes now available to distressed mortgage borrowers.
Date & Time - Thursday 9th May 10am to 4pm
Venue - Carmelite Community Centre (Whitefriar), 56 Aungier Street, Dublin 2.
Cost: €150 per person (10% discount for CLM Members)
To book a place please email to our Education section.