This one day course aims to examine the following,
- The statutory framework and qualifying conditions regarding both schemes, in addition to eligibility requirements.
- Changes to the rent supplement scheme introduced as a result of the Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2014 will also be examined,
- The maximum rental limits and the appeal process.
- The HAP scheme, in terms of eligibility criteria, governing conditions for both tenants and property owners, maximum rental limits and review mechanism.
- Review of both schemes in terms of comparisons that can be drawn betwee
- n the schemes and identify any contrasts.
- Aspects of the HAP scheme that may require amendment by way of law reform or further clarification will also be identified.
The cost of this course is €150.00 to be paid in full before the course commences (10% discount for CLM Members).
Limerick Social Services Centre,
Upper Henry Street,
Date & Times
Thursday 28 March 2019 from 10am to 4pm
To book a place please click here.