All Casebase reports are anonymised and subject to client consent.
In order to ensure the accuracy of each report, each Casebase report is subject to the following process:
- Before drafting a report, we request the Appeals Officer's report under the Freedom of Information Acts. This sets out the rationale for the decision and often a summary of the case.
- The Casebase report is prepared setting out the detail of the case, the evidence relied upon, the rationale for a particular decision, and highlighting the observations of CLM.
- The first draft of the report is sent to Ciara Murray, Public Information Consultant, to screen and ensure accuracy.
- The report is then sent to a barrister Michael Kinsley BL to review the report further.
- Any amendments are incorporated into the draft which is finally checked by a CLM Northside Solicitor prior to publication.