The Mediation Service operates within the catchment area of Dublin Bay North, Wicklow and Limerick. The Mediation Service offers the following free Mediation services to the Community;
- Parental Mediation which helps parents to resolve issues such as custody, access, guardianship and maintenance.
- Community Mediation which involves conflict resolution between neighbours regarding noise, litter, antisocial behavior etc.
- Elder Mediation for seniors and their adult children on issues such as living arrangements and care giving.
- Workplace Mediation for small community organisations. This aims to resolve problems that arise in the workplace, in an informal way, focusing on maintaining future work relationships.
- Family Mediation.
- Grandparent Visitation which offers grandparents an opportunity to support and remain involved in the lives of their grandchildren especially following a parental separation.
Mediation sessions take place by appointment at CLM's head office in Coolock as well as at the following locations;
- Villa Pacis Meeting Room, Bray - Mediation sessions can be arranged by appointment on Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm (5pm being the last appointment) and Friday 10am – 12pm.
- Limerick Social Services Centre - Mediation sessions can be arranged by appointment only.
If you would like some further information please contact the Mediation service on 01-8477804, download our brochure by clicking here or email Mediation.