CLM provide a free mediation service in Limerick in the following types of cases.
- Parental Mediation which helps parents to resolve issues such as custody, access, guardianship and maintenance.
- Community Mediation which involves conflict resolution between neighbours regarding noise, litter, antisocial behaviour etc.
- Elder Mediation for seniors and their adult children on issues such as living arrangements and care giving.
- Workplace Mediation for small community organisations. This aims to resolve problems that arise in the workplace, in an informal way, focusing on maintaining future work relationships.
- Family Mediation.
- Grandparent Visitation which offers grandparents an opportunity to support and remain involved in the lives of their grandchildren especially following a parental separation.
CLM also provide a free conflict caching service. Conflict Coaching is a structured process that helps people, on a one to one basis, to develop their skills to effectively engage in and manage interpersonal conflict. You can find out more about conflict coaching here.
Mediation sessions, in relation to our Limerick service, take place by appointment only at CLM Limerick's head office in the Limerick Social Services, Centre, Henry Street, Limerick.
If you would like some further information please:
- Visit our FAQ page;
- Download our brochure or
- Contact the Mediation service on 01-847 7804 or by email.
If you have previously attended mediation with CLM, we would really appreciate it if you could take just a few minutes to fill out our evaluation form below, as this will help us improve our service for the future.
Mediation evaluation form.