When conflict and difficult situations occur, it is vital that they are managed in a professional way so that relationships do not break down. By developing the ability to obtain positive outcomes from conflict situations productivity can be maintained and need for mediation reduced.
This practical course will centre on building the professional skills needed to manage conflict and difficult situations.
This 1-Day course covers:
- Conflict theories/approaches to conflict resolution
- Conflict management styles
- Skills and strategies for managing conflict
- Skills practice
On completion of the one-day training session, it is anticipated that participants will be able to:
- Describe theoretical approaches to conflict
- Identify personal conflict management style
- Recognise a range of strategies/skills associated with effective conflict resolution
- Observe and practice delivery of specific skills
Who should attend?
This course will benefit anyone with an interest in conflict resolution or is likely to experience difficult situations within a work situation when dealing with clients.
Date: Wednesday 6th November from 10am to 4pm.
Location: Northside Civic Centre, Bunratty Road, Coolock, Dublin 17.
To book a place click here.