We are hiring!
CLM are seeking a part time Accounts Technician/Bookeeper to join our team. The role is a stand alone position, and therfore requires a confident candidate, preferably with a professional qualification. The ideal candidate will have at least five years experience working within a similar environment, preferably a charitable organisation. They must be discreet with a good handle on day to day accounts. For full details, please see the job description here and application form here.
Location: Coolock, Dublin 17
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30 - 1.00pm
Start date: ASAP
Closing date Thursday 26th April @ 5.00pm. Please submit your application form , CV and cover letter by email to Denise Leavy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late applications will not be accepted.
- Preparation and production of monthly management accounts to Trial Balance within strict deadline timeframes.
- Management of the annual budget process with regular monitoring and review with periodic variance analysis and commentary.
- Monthly Payroll including all returns to Revenue via ROS
- Debtors, Creditors and Nominal Ledger – Maintain all aspects of the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Banking – Point of contact on all company accounts, Bank Reconciliations, Lodgements, Employee’s pension contact, and Maintain Online Banking.
- Petty Cash Control
- Coordinate membership renewals
- Complete the accounts section of funding application forms
- Management of the annual audit processes and act as key point of contact in relation to year-end audit process
- Cash-flow analysis and forecasting
- Project costing and analysis
- Accounting Procedures – ensure that accounts are completed in line with relevant accounting standards and requirements’ and maintain internal financial policies.
- Companies Registration Office Returns filed online – B10, B1 etc